The job interview went well,
I should hear something soon.
And then plans will be forged.
And I will let you know.
Until then, my face is broken out, my stomach hurts, can't sleep and am super anxious. For someone who likes to make plans, this not knowing thing really....(excuse my language) sucks.
On a side note,
I didn't tell you, my blog, that I dyed my hair brown. I realize that I tend to dye my hair around every two years and following in that pattern, I dyed it. It is a nice change. Although, I am already considering some highlights (is that bad?).
Also, I was just thinking about a lunch that I made Brian and I the other day. I thought it was a little funny, so I will post it here. Things in our lunch:
1 string cheese
2 half sandwiches (one peanut butter and banana, the other was peanut butter and jelly)
3 dill pickle snackers
4 slices of apple
5 carrots
6 green olives
7 pretzels
I am the count? Anyways, the numbers got a little off because we actually had two number ones (if you include diet cokes).
Well, I should head off to the grocery store and then over to the Timmy and Erin's for some football and some sewing of a dog bed for Potter. Maybe I will post a picture when it is done, maybe...
1 comment:
Keeping you in my PRAYERS!! Hope you hear something SOON!
Love from me.
mom
Post a Comment