We decided that we are moving to Aurora, IL, yesterday.
It just makes sense b/c we won't have to pay rent
and be able to live off unemployment if we have to.
Today, I was offered for the position I interviewed for in Chicago.
YES!
I will be a financial aid counselor for a university,
pays pretty good, good benefits,
good hours and I will be getting off at 3:30 on Fridays.
What a relief, let me tell you!
We have mixed feelings about everything.
We love being this close to Erin and Timmy
but we will also love being close to my family when we move.
Well, I should go and pack.
Suffering from a severe case of the sniffles and stress right now.
A lot to do in the next few days: Brian takes the GRE on thursday, we are packing up the truck on thursday and driving to IL on Friday. Just in time to see my brother run the marathon on Sunday. So excited for him. Please keep praying for us, we need all you've got.
5 comments:
Which university? Also, I'll be at the marathon too! :) Congrats on the job!
So Excited about you and your new job!....and that Brian is taking the test for Grad school! So HAPPY that you will be living close!! Have a SAFE trip and will be praying for you guys. Best Wishes Brian on Thursday.
love u 2.
mom
So excited that you will be living closer!!! YAH!!! Praying for you guys with the move, Brian's test, and stress. Have a safe trip. Hope to see you sometime soon. Love you guys:)
Dawn
You haven't updated your blog in forever! Get up to speed. Haa haa easy for me to say.
Where the heck did you go?! Come back to blogger.
Post a Comment