I appoligize to the blog for not posting in a while. Brian and I just got back from our two year anniversary to Niagara Falls. It was really fun even though we didn't have the best weather. It rained a lot! Here is a picture of us right when we got there.
The End!
4 comments:
Looks like an awesome time!! Thanks for the comments on my classroom. :) I did not make the curtains - the teacher who was in the room before me made them. I'm not completely sold on them, but I'm too lazy to get or make new ones, so they'll stay for now. :)
I am happy you had such a wonderful time at Niagra Falls!
Great pics! Thanks for sharing.
love U. mom
What a cute little couple you are! Happy 2nd Anniversary! (glad you enjoyed my "home and native land"!)
Love, Sue/Mum
p.s.... great fudge too!
great pictures amy! it looks so fun! I love the one of you in your poncho! you're so cute! miss you!
Post a Comment