9.21.2008

I am watching football?

(I strongly dislike football)

Well, today was an awesome day.
All I did was lay on the deck on our comfy chairs and read a book
I always get sad when books are done.

I have a large cold sore.
(I think it is from stress, from work)
I had a slight meltdown at work on friday.
I had to go to the bathroom and compose myself.
Good news, I had a review on Fri and I did really well.
My new game plan and to work my hardest so I can promoted out asap.

Saturday, Brian and I went to Spring Arbor.
We visited with my sister Julie and her family and then took Brian's cousin's out to eat.
It was so weird to be on campus.
I kept looking for people I knew but it brought back a lot of good memories.
Mainly, it made me miss my friends from college (and k-8).
Another weird thing, my sister's old house is now a k house.
How things change.

I don't want the weekend to end.

2 comments:

Joel said...

Next year my parents house will be a K-house too. My room will probably be a storage room. It's really weird.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a full good weekend and had time to regroup and be ready to hit a new week! I will have to see what the show Heroes is like if I can break myself away from CNN.
Happy Monday and sending you hugs and loving thoughts. mom