9.16.2008

Oh Grocery Shopping...

Brian and I haven't gone grocery shopping for a month.
YIKES!!!!
(well I went once to get bread, juice, diet coke and some fruit and veggies)
We have been living off tuna, soup, subway and things from our freezer.
Why?
Because I hate grocery shopping.
I hate the expense of it, the time it takes, bringing it into the house...
The only thing I like is putting it away and organizing the cupboard/fridge.

Well, I am off to the grocery store for a minitrip, I am tired of taking oatmeal and saltines for lunch (two days in a row now).

On other news, work has been out of control busy.
It is so busy that if I look at all the calls waiting, my can feel my neck tensing and I feel like I can't cath my breath.
Oh, it is not fun.
We have SIX new people done with training on monday.
That is pretty good considering there are only 12 people in the department now.
I have to keep telling myself that I can make it.
I can make it?

Okay, enough wasting time, grocery time.

3 comments:

Joel said...

I always hated that too. It's definitely nice living where I can just pick up what I need for that day without driving 20 mins, parking, getting a cart, ect. I much prefer my 2 min walk to the store everyday.

Anonymous said...

I am with you!...in case you might not already know...regarding my dislike of grocery shopping.. haa haa...just look in my cupboards and fridge!

Anonymous said...

O.k.... I guess I'm weird, but I've always liked grocery shopping! (not the paying part, but everything else) I'm most definitely a "foodie" (who else do you know who keeps vacation journals that include such detailed descriptions of what we ate!), & going to the grocery store just opens a world of possibilities!! Wish I could help you out & shop for you.... but I don't know how that'd work out....
And YES, you CAN make it!! Hang in there with your job... it'll get better, or you'll find something different -- I have confidence in you!
Happy Weekend.....

Sue/Mum