9.23.2008

Bad Bad News...

The Grand Am died today.
And forever will be dead.

I am so stressed out.

And I want to go home.


***EDIT EDIT EDIT***

Do you believe in resurrection?
I do.
The Grand Am is alive and kicking.
After quite a few tears and fears,
and even more phone calls.
It can be fixed!
For a medium amount of $$$.

Now if only my insides would be fixed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to hear about the Grand AM. She gave you alot of miles, how many did she have on when she croaked?

Anonymous said...

Yey!! Good to hear she has some more miles left in her!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that its all working out -- despite a very anxious day... And what a nice co-worker you have, Brian, to offer you rides to school & to work this morning.... As Cousin Dawn would say "there's your silver lining"!
Love you guys.... Mum/Sue