8.04.2008

Learning and headaches...

I am a money machine, well not really but I am excited b/c of my pay increase!

And...
My brain is full to the brim with credit reports, registers and other nonsense.
I also decorated my cubicle today.
I think that I like my new job, it is crazy busy/stressful but not boring.
I still don't really know what I am doing though

It was my birthday last weekend and the LaBennes and I went to Greenfield village.
It was a lot of fun but tiring.
We also had some amazing food and I got my first pair of birkenstocks.
They are the most comfortable things in the world.
I am in love... with them.

I am super jealous of Brian right now. He is a few min away from seeing Radiohead.
Is it bad I am already ready for the weekend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sound like your life is very fulfilled!

I am happy for you too in that you are now experiencing how comfy and good for your feet...Birkenstocks are! love U. mom

Anonymous said...

Called you last night to see how your day went, hope you got my message -- I probably was calling you right when you were posting on this blog! Anyway, I KNOW you'll do well & will feel comfortable with it in no time at all!!
This WAS a super-duper, fun, delicious, tiring, birthday extravaganza this year, wasn't it?? We'd better start thinking of how to top it next year!!
Love, Sue

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue,

I told Amy I was sorry that when I called to wish her a happy birthday....I didn't tell her to give the phone to you so I could wish you a happy birthday too!!...so happy birthday belated to you too. I am happy that you both had a FUN day celebrating your birhtdays! love, kathy

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy! Thanks for the birthday wishes -- its definitely fun sharing a birthday with Amy!! We had a good, but very tiring day -- it sort of seemed like they made Greenfield Village bigger since the last time I was there -- must just be those 10 years that I've gained since I last went!
Love, Sue