8.12.2008

I can't think of a good subject...

When I get home from work I sink onto the couch until it is time for bed, and then I drag myself upstairs. My new job is mentally draining. I like it, don't get me wrong but I had a client tell me that I am a saint to put up with everything from it. I know that my family is probably laughing, thinking of me as a saint but I really feel like I am gaining a whole lot of sympathy and patience. At times I want to pull my hair out and run laughing around the office like the lunatic I truly am. AHHH! I know that it will get better when I actually know what I am doing.

On other news, Brian and I have just celebrated our anniversary! It was a cuddly, relaxing night full of plans for our trip to Niagara Falls in Sept.

Too mentally drained to type anymore...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had a nice Anniversary planning your Niagra Falls trip! I love you and miss you guys. Mom