7.08.2008

Long weekend in Illinois...

Well, I am heading back to work tomorrow after a 5 day weekend. I had my first paid vacation and it was very fun, busy and family filled. We left for IL after work on Thursday and spent the 4th of July going to parades and fireworks. Saturday we went to my cousin's wedding.
Here is a picture of my mom and I at the wedding. Both of my sisters and their families were in town. It was nice to see them and all of my family.
On Monday we went to Chicago and it was humid and fun. Here are pictures of Brian and I at the water front by the Planetarium. We went there but were a little disappointed by it.
Here is a picture of my nieces and nephew. (look at Annika's face, what a twirp)
This a picture of the Elsa and Mary, I hadn't seen them for over a year and they are SO old.
At the bean, in Millenium park. Brian's back was hurting.

Playing in the water at Millenium park, they are so cute.
We were all in a line soaking our feet in the foot bath. It was a fun day in Chicago, it made me miss the city and my family.
The last picture is from the ride home. We are all so tired. It was a good weekend but we are happy to sleep in our own bed tonight. It was sad to leave my family though, I miss them. We don't want to go to work tomorrow... back to the adult world. Goodnight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was great FUN!
luv, momma