7.11.2008

I am an old woman...

It is 9:30 on a Friday night and I am so exhausted and thinking about going to bed.
I think I am still recovering from all the not sleeping well last weekend.
Another reason I am exhausted is that I had an interview today.
Why you might ask....
Well, my boss told me when I got into work on Wed that I should apply to an opening in our account maintenance department. (This is super exciting b/c I would get paid quite a bit more and he thinks I am ready after 3 months when usually it takes people at least 6 months.)
I did some shadowing there and had an interview today.
I think it went well and we will see.
I would be so excited to get it but I would really miss the people I am working with now and I also won't like that it will be more stressful BUT it will be more money and experience.
We will see, I won't get ahead of myself. I don't find out if I got it until next week.

As a present to myself I just bought some new beads and they are beautiful.
I also got some gorgeous, deep blue yarn to start knitting myself a purse.
There is nothing like the joy of getting new yarn/fabric/beads...

No comments: