6.28.2008

Work and Fun...

The week of fun has ended. Here is a picture of my "Greenie" award. I was one of 6 that received an award. I have the most positive attitude. (How little they know me!!!!)

On the topic of my work, I thought I would post a pic of where I spend around 8-9 hrs a day.
Me at my cube!
Look it is me on the People Mover in downtown Detroit. It was my first time on it and also my first time in a Casino (I won $15!). These are my friends from work, Julie and Tara.
The riverwalk downtown Detroit had a concert going on and we sat and listened to it and had some refreshments. I will end with a picture of the chair float I made, along with 6 other people. Yes that is kermit, yes it was so much fun.

3 comments:

timmy and erin said...

That looks like SO much fun!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on winning the "Greenie" -- what an honor! And your office chair float is amazing! It must be hard to go back to a plain old week after that week of festivities -- do they have Employee Appreciation week once a year? Good thing you have a long weekend, a trip to Chicago & another wedding weekend to look forward to!!!
Love, Sue

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the "greenie" you deserve it.

Love,
Dawn