6.22.2008

A year of hair...

July '07 - Long and blonde
Aug '07 - Long and dark
Oct '07 - Bobbed and semi-dark
Jan '08 - Outgrown Bob
Feb '07 - Uneven Layered cut by Russian woman
June '08 - NEW HAIRCUT!!!! (and professional highlight)
I think I finally found a salon I like in Plymouth. It is about 4 blocks away from my house and my stylist was super nice and reasonably priced. Happy haircut to me. I was looking back at old pictures on our computer and I realized how much my hair has changed in the past year and thought I would dedicate a post to it.
And happy haircut to you too!

4 comments:

rachel said...

WHERE?! i have yet to find a place i'm totally happy with.

p.s. can't you work out a deal with the stylist in the front of your place?? :)

timmy and erin said...

Happy Haircut! you look fabulous! Love the cut on you! I am still searching for a stylist here, its so hard in a new place!

Anonymous said...

This style & the highlights look very good on you -- but all the pictures just prove that your mom is right -- you're very photogenic! Thanks for blogging!

Sue

Anonymous said...

I love your hair!... The cut and the highlights and great that you found a hairdresser close by.

You take great photos too....have you heard that before??!!
mom