9.13.2011

Blog.

Well, blog. I am sure that no one reads this thing anymore but today I feel like blogging. (and not working, which is where I currently am).

There are pros and cons to being an entire financial aid office:

Pros: I can blog! Office to myself. I am the boss of 3 work study students (fetch me some coffee, slave!). If I am not sure of something, I can make it up.

Cons: It is lonely. If I am not sure of something, I have to make it up. Stress, stress and more stress. Rampant mood swings of nonchalant to hyper anxiety. Tears, stomach aches etc.

I would definitely say the cons outweigh the pros. It will be great for my resume though.... I should get back to work but I will leave you with two crafts completed over my craft filled week.

Wreath with felt flowers from which I burnt my fingers.

I will try to post more, but I say that everytime...

3 comments:

timmy and erin said...

welcome back! i say this everytime you post again... and then you leave me again... so i'm not going to get my hopes up too high :)

your MI/IL prints are amazing

rachel said...

haha - i echo exactly what erin said! i love it when you post, but then you leave me hanging foreverrrrrrrrrrr.

AND i also love the michigan/illinois creations! so adorable.

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!you are blogging again!

You are so creative, intelligent and witty. I am proud of you. love, momma