8.20.2009

Bad mood...

Bah humbug!
That is how I feel today.
Do not want want to get out of pjs.
As embarrassing as it is to say, 
I had a 2nd interview for a job I really wanted
and I didn't get it.
I am so disappointed.
But on to new and better things.
The bad thing is that I have been slacking
on applying to jobs since the first interview.

Other news, the weather has been gross
and I have been crafting.
I will say this, the last ten necklaces I made
I like the most out of any I have ever made.
I am pretty proud of them and want to keep them all
but alas, they should be up on the website etsy 
by the end of the week.
Here is a picture of one of my favorites.

Also, I have cut and pinned 10 fabric birds for the mobile pictured below (I found the diy project from the website http://www.designspongeonline.com).  I think it is adorable and it if turns out well, I might make a few more to sell. I will let you know how it goes.

Off to make some necklaces, wish me luck.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry about the job, Amy! It sounded like it would be a good one for you -- their loss, but that doesn't help you, I know... The necklace is pretty & the bird mobile will be adorable! Keep your chin up!
Love you,
Sue

Our family is a little more than a Patrick sandwich. said...

Ooh post your etsy once you put stuff on it! I've always wanted to get some of your pretty jewelry. Also... that designsponge website took me to a funny page... that mobile is cute and I'd like to make one after we move next year, it would go with what I'm doing for Maya's room!

The Bennes said...

I had mistyped the design sponge website. It is now fixed and I will definitely post my Etsy account when I have posted the necklaces.

Anonymous said...

So sorry about the job Amy. Something else better out there for you. Still praying for you. love you.
Dawn