What kind of pests? I am not sure.
I can't sleep.
Have headache.
Have been watching Buffy.
(I know, I know, what? It is hilarious, so '90's)
While doing lots of laundry.
Things that are good right now:
I finally got a job.
We got our security deposit back today (from the house we rented)
Brian got a mysterious last paycheck from his last job
I have a super craft idea for tomorrow
Having a craft/good movie date with Erin tomorrow (so excited for it!)
I am tan (that is relative, tan for me may not be tan for others)
The weather in KC is better than in MI
Have been reading a book a day (just finished Fahrenheit 451 and Lullaby)
I made amazing focaccia bread
Love, love, love being BFFs with Erin and Timmy!
Things that are not so great:
I have to start my new job on Monday (it was delayed b/c my background check took a while)
I can't sleep and seem to have developed the "blahs"
Was lonely today (miss family)
Have tons for creative ideas but very little motivation to do them
Worried I will not like my job
Worried in general (could have something to do with the not being able to sleep)
Overall, the good things outweigh the not so good. Must keep head up.
Off to watch more mindless "slaying".
2 comments:
Dear daughter,
Thanks for taking time to keep up your blog. You shared alot. I am happy that unexpected money came in, because heaven knows there are always bills to pay. I am sure your background check took so long because you are a suspicious character..haha...and you did get more time to work on your tan. I can't wait to come and visit and will buy my train ticket as soon as you let me know if those dates I just sent last night are the ones you were talking about. MISS YOU. Hope your first day at your new job finds you happy and content. love, mom
i wish that nyc pools were not just giant basins of gross.
i also wish that i did not feel so skeevy wearing a bathing suit in front of most of the men in my neighborhood, who seem to have gotten my reputation confused with pamela anderson's.
also- when i first moved here, i had trouble sleeping for months. and then i got acupuncture once for it, and it changed my life. it's been almost 3 years now with no sleeplessness or "restless leg syndrome" (it's REAL! and it SUCKS!) weird!
sweet dreams tonight. hopefully.
p.s. YOUR DOG IS SO FREAKIN' CUTE.
Post a Comment