3.29.2009

Sorry blog. I am not so good at updating you. Here are some updates on my life:

1. Brian is starting a video production company part time. I will let you know when the website is up and running. We are super excited for and have high hopes for Brian to start doing it full time.

2. There was a mouse in our house. ICK!!!!! Brian caught it with the top of a blank cd holder thing and a piece of cardboard and walked it three blocks down. We hope there aren't anymore. Brian throught it was cute and name it Mr. Squeaky. I thought it was gross and wouldn't talk to it.

3. I am writing a book. Brian's says it is good so far. I will let you know.

4. Still have the house bug, the plan is 7 monthes and counting.

5. Potter ran away two weeks ago for around an hour at midnight. I walked around the neighborhood freaking out until I heard her collar and she ran back to me. The little sneak.

6. Also, I am doing super great at my new job. I like it but I hate the hours. They are miserable.

7. Brian's new job is good and he likes to work in Detroit.

8. I have started sewing again. I got an awesome new sewing machine for christmas/birthdays from my dad. I will post pictures later. I am sewing a purse, two skirts and placemats.

9. Spring is almost here!!!

10. I could use a tropical vacation.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Couple of comments:
Item #2 (Mr. Squeaky) -- you were much braver than I would have been between the time you first spotted him & when Brian caught him -- I would have had to go live in my car, I think.....
Item #5 (Potter) -- I can just picture you with your quivering bottom lip, shaking Potter's treats & calling her --- too sad!! I'm just so glad you found her...

Glad to have you back blogging... maybe a once-a-week update would be good??

Love,
Sue

kathy said...

You two are so very ambitious!...wonderful that you have so many good things going on in your life. I am proud of you guys!

I would have totally freaked out at both the mouse, you know how I am and also regarding Potter. Please tell her not to put you through that ever again!!

Happy Spring!! and I look forward to seeing the things you are sewing.
love, mom

AJD ∞ said...

Your mouse story is hilarious. I especially loved the part where Brian walked it 3 blocks away from your house. :]