We are at the brink of good news, I will post tomorrow when we know for sure. It is job related, just to clue you in.
I have been having horrible, horrible headaches.
The kind that make me want to lie in the dark, blanket over my head.
It hurts from the tip of my teeth to the base of my neck.
It is not stress related, but it could be sleep related,
b/c I have been not sleeping again.
I should probably go to the doctor.
Isn't it funny, I am more afraid of doctors, than headaches.
I hope, "it's not a tumor."
Time to dim the lights and take some tests on credit.
But first I will leave you with an adorable picture of Potter and Brian, it seems my blog is turning into a photo album for Potter.
2 comments:
Amy: The doctor is your friend -- go to the doctor!! They probably will be able to help you & I'm sure whatever it is, it's not nearly as bad as you are imagining. Can you go to that same new dr. that Brian just went to?? He liked her....
The picture is truly adorable -- not sure who is MORE adorable -- o.k., it's Potter!!! (just kidding, Bri-Bri!)
Sue/Mum
Dear Amy,
I know you will get to the doctor and I will give you a call later and make sure that you have!
Potter and Brian are cute!
love u. mom
Post a Comment