So, I am going to start this post by showing you how much of a dork I am.
What is this book in you hand? You might ask...
In it I am pre-decorating my (our...) house.
I have a feeling you are shaking your head at me.
No, I have not gone crazy and no I haven't gone as far as fabric swatches... yet.
But that is a great idea, and the book is so much fun.
Feel free to copy me.
On to Valentines day. It was pretty awesome.
I made chocolate covered strawberries and it was super relaxing.
If only it hadn't snowed.
(Can you believe this is our 5th Valentines day together?)
Off to take my final certification test, wish me luck.
3 comments:
I have a similar book! Well, I don't update it frequently, so I guess I should say I have a folder in which I cut out pages and articles and pictures and throw them in there to be organized later/never? :)
I think your book is great! (wish I had a smidgen of your creativity!). And I LOVE your master bedroom colors. You two are so funny with your pictures.... Belated Happy 5th Valentine's Day Together!
Sue/Mum
Talent galore!! Creativity galore!!!
Yum Yum strawberries look sooo goood!
Cute couple!
love, mom
Post a Comment