10.02.2008

Everybody is Workin' for the Weekend Again!

I am eating animal crackers dipped in peanut butter,
missing Illinois and family,
with a dog cuddling on me,
watch the vice presidential debate,
thanking everything that is good on earth that it is FRIDAY TOMORROW!!!!

I think Biden has such a winning smile.

My job...
I can honestly say, that I don't like my job right now.
I feel like I work so hard everyday but I get no where.
By nature, I am a hard worker
In a job like this, I work my heart out
and it makes my heart hurt.
I am frustrated and stuck and I don't know where to go from here.
I know that I could get promoted in a couple months but I am just not sure where I would want to go. I don't think I would make a good counselor, I can listen but I am not a good advice giver.

Let's take a vote, what should I do with my life?
(besides be a stay at home mom with Potter)
AHHH!!???!!

2 comments:

rachel said...

How about we open a shop in downtown.
I'll make ornaments, you can knit/crochet things & we can both make cool projects.

Speaking of which, let's have a craft day.

Anonymous said...

Let's move to the beach and be beach bums!!!
We can sell shells and beaded necklaces and ankle bracelets!
Ohhh...the life...we might not have much to eat or maybe the sky for a roof over our heads but we would have great tans!

Crazy me.